October 27, 2009

The Bank

Today I went to the bank because I do not have enough money to take a trip this weekend. So we went to the ATM next to CIMAS, and there was a HUGE black security guard next to the ATM with two guns. So I got my cash and it gave me four 20's, one 10 and two 5's. So I took three of the 20's into the bank to exchange for smaller bills. When it was my turn at the counter, there was money all over the teller's station. I asked for $40 in 5's, and the remaining $20 in ones. So she counted out the fives, and then grabbed this HUGE bag of Sacajawea coins to count me out the ones. I was like "En efectivo?" And she argued with me and wouldn't give me paper money. Finally she did and I took it back to CIMAS. But it was all disorganized and upside down...strangest bank experience ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment