January 31, 2010

The Weekend

So this weekend, I have done absolutely nothing. Saturday morning I woke up, ate breakfast, and then hung out for the rest of the day. I really didn't feel well, which is why I didn't go to Tara's party, but that's fine with me, I wasn't too thrilled with the idea in the first place.

Today, I woke up and felt TERRIBLE. Luckily, my family has not yet suggested oregano tea, so I haven't had to force that down yet.

Today, I am just doing homework and getting things ready for tomorrow, becuase we have another trip. This time it is to Santo Domingo de los Tschillas, meaning more indigenous villages. Awesome. I cannnot wait.

And then today I found out that the milk that my family drinks has a whopping 11% fat content. Whole milk my ass, that is whipping cream. So when people wonder how I am sick all the time but am not really losing weight, that's how. Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment